Tuesday, November 11, 2008

FUN FUN FUN FEST - Afterthoughts

I had a great time over at the festival this past weekend and managed to see quite a lot of the stuff I was excited about. Among my favorite moments were:

Trail of dead rocked it pretty hard! I made it back to the fest just in time to catch some songs. This was the first time I saw them live and now really want to catch a full set/grab their album.

Deerhoof surprised me. They came out full force in these quirky lion and tiger costumes and had the crowd going nuts.

This was the perfect way to finish off the night. A full on dance party on stage! I think we almost made the stage collapse. It was THAT CRAZY! I had seen Z trip before, and he's getting better and better each time.

I really like these guys style! I've been a fan ever since I saw their fantastic music video for "Oh Mandy" directed by the very talented Jon Watts. I'll leave you with it:

1 comment:

Megalithic Rick said...

i was doing merch booth for quite a few bands@fff, and i liked spinto beans shirts...thanks for sharing that badass vid, not only are were their shirts pretty cool, there music is too ;) there shirts were'nt selling for some reason...unlike leftover crack, which banked. kids love this punk band, go figure...their shirts were boring in my opinion too.