Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Interview preview with Diplo

Introducing Diplo


Diplo Interview #1 from uLOVEi on Vimeo.

This a preview of an interview we had with Diplo. More to come of the interview. I got this sony recorder thing stuffed with interviews from scottie b , cullen (taxlo), queen majesty and more. I'm on it and have tons more on the email that I need to fill out. XL interviews no time for no XS steeze. Mad shout out to ulovei for the video thangz and more. Also mad shout out to Mr. Wes Pentz. So check it and tell your friends bout it and all that good stuff cause you can.

3 comments:

Megalithic Rick said...

that diplo interview is fucking sick...i wanna see or read that queen majesty interview. i briefly conversed with her at sis nancy and she is very cool. she really set the vibe and kept it cool the entire nite.

uLOVEi said...

Much thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I definitely love how it’s easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!