Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another Friday the 13th!

Wow two months in a row with friday the 13th.  eerie...

Why do I mention this? Well... RESIDENT EVIL 5 comes out March 13th!  Anyone else out there as excited as I am?  When it comes to horror films, you all know I'm an enthusiast.  To be able to get immersed in a horror story and control the action is that much cooler.  I've been a huge fan of the series for forcing the player to do the things we yell at the protagonists in films, like investigate a dark corrider, etc...  
The cool thing about this upcoming release is the coop mode, where two people can go through the game at the same time.  Gotta get another controller!
I'll give my impressions on the game after playing it for a bit, but I can already tell you I am incredibly bias.  



No comments: